Throughout the year various events are staged within the beautiful surroundings of the gardens at Plas Brondanw. Please check the news section for details of upcoming events. In the past there have been :
– An open air Feast of Song
– Open air plays
– Exhibitions of works of art by local artists including sculpture
– Christmas Fayre
– Wine Tastings
-Themed evenings in the cafe
Festival of Gardens of North Wales 28th May – 5th June, 2016.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 11am and 2pm
– guided walks by our gardener Peter Hill
Monday and Wednesday, 11am and 1pm.
– Welsh learner taster sessions and treasure hunt with local Welsh tutor, Llinos Griffin.
– art exhibition by local artist Sian Elen.